Needed: Mammoth Race Vet jr. entry

4 replies to this topic
  • burnout

Posted May 20, 2004 - 09:08 AM

Due to an apparent mix-up. I am not entered in the upcomming Mammoth Mountain Motocross race. If anybody has an Vet jr. entry and would like to sell it I am very interested. Please help a fellow TTer out. Thanks in advance.

• burnout

Posted June 03, 2004 - 12:58 PM

I am still looking. I will pay double entry fee.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted June 03, 2004 - 06:22 PM

I thought I read on the MM website that they aren't going to allow you to transfer entries? Or are you gonna just try and slide it by them....

• burnout

Posted June 04, 2004 - 05:47 AM

I plan on contacting them and asking them to transfer the entry. I think their concern is people showing up on the line who are not registered.

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted June 04, 2004 - 09:14 AM

I wish you the best of luck. My friend accidently sent his in twice because he wasn't sure if the first one made it and he called them and tried to transfer it to me before they even made the announcement of a class closure. This was on first wednesday after entries opened and I got shut down. Still taking the family up for the fishing, hoarse back riding and going to watch my friends race on saturday....

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.