First ride with GUTS

8 replies to this topic
  • BULLDOG

Posted May 25, 2001 - 08:49 PM

Took my first ride with GUTS Pleasure line high foam seat. Holy toledo, my butt was happy!. You don't realize just how hard the stock seat is until its next to the GUTS seat. Money well spent!!! And it looks sharp too. :) If anyone is considering a new seat, GUTS has my vote.

------------------
It's your world, I just play in it!

'00WR, WB E-Series S-Bend w/7 discs, Stock header, GUTS high seat, Thumper Bar Risers, throttle stop trimmed, airbox cover removed. Stock jetting. 4500ft.

• PMAUST

Posted May 25, 2001 - 10:46 PM

Bulldog, how far have you ridden on it so far? A 70+ mile loop should be a pretty good test. Look forward to riding with you in July. Take care, Paul

• BULLDOG

Posted May 26, 2001 - 06:56 AM

Should be a great time Paul! I rode a 23 mile loop at dusk last night. I love dusk rides. I wanted to test the seat out. I was worried about the staples I used for the cover. They were narrower than what I wanted to use, so Im afraid the material might tear or pull free. There did not appear to be any ill affects after last nights ride. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. :)

wayne

• MONTY

Posted May 26, 2001 - 04:13 PM

Bulldog I will be going to GUTS Racing on wensday 5-31-01 to have my seat done I am glad to see that you like it,I do alot of daul sport ridding and need a better seat (softer) hope ti works for me also.

monty ps- what was the price.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BULLDOG

Posted May 26, 2001 - 09:00 PM

The foam was $49.90, and the cover was $49.90. tax and shipping brought it to $113.00. They have several different models of seats and covers. The performance line is more expensive. Hope that helps.

good luck!

• MONTY

Posted June 02, 2001 - 09:06 PM

Bulldog i got my seat from guts racing i like it and have not taken a ride on it yet.I plan on ridding this sunday 50 to 60 mile loop that will give it a good test.I was able to go to the factroy store and they did my seat while i waited nice people and fast 107.00 out the door installed.
monty

• BULLDOG

Posted June 02, 2001 - 10:52 AM

Glad to hear you like the seat. Did you get the high or stock? The grip cover? Your butt will thank you. I added the thumper bar risers to get more room in the cockpit. What a difference. Come on down in July for the 13th ride. Should be a good time.

• MONTY

Posted June 02, 2001 - 08:50 PM

bulldog i got the tall seat and i already had the bar riser.What and were on the 13th?
monty

• BULLDOG

Posted June 03, 2001 - 06:46 AM

Ron in So Cal has a 70+ mile loop planned in the San Bernardino mountains near Silverwood. Do a search on July 13th ride and you can see the details.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.