For anyone coming to the 14th/15th TT ride in PA

5 replies to this topic
  • DethWshBkr

Posted June 03, 2002 - 10:08 AM

Would anyone be interested in staying another day, and going to Budd's Creek on Sunday the 16th and seeing the big boys run?? It's about 2 1/2 hours or so south of Harrisburg.

My dad and I are going to go down and get there early enough to get pit passes, to go back and get some autographs (hopefully)! Now you all know about it for sure, just in case some of you didn't.
Bill?

• AngryCandy

Posted June 03, 2002 - 10:10 AM

I will be at Budds on Sunday....ordered the tix a week ago. We should trade cell #s and try to hook up.

• DethWshBkr

Posted June 03, 2002 - 11:46 AM

Candyman, you there last year?
My dad and I "found" ourselves in the mechanics area "accidentally". It was sweet!! They came up to us and told us we couldn't be there, so we stepped over the fence and stood 2 feet from where we were!
(717)497-4122 is my cell, with voice mail.
I'm fairly certain we are going, like I mentioned, hopefully for some autographs, I want to see Stewart kick some tail!!! (Hopefully his knee is better....) Langston better kick Brown's tail too......

[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: DethWshBkr ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ian_M.

Posted June 03, 2002 - 12:21 PM

im not going to be at Tower city but i will be at budds for pro weekend, cya ian

• TORCH

Posted June 04, 2002 - 01:20 PM

i WONT BE ABLLE TO MAKE THE RIDE AGAIN THIS
YEAR. I WAS BUMMED ABOUT MISSING HAPPY RAMBLERS LAST YEAR TOO.
MAYBE NEXT YEAR!

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GONNA BE AT BUDDS?
SOMEONE SHOULD PUT UP A THUMPERTALK BANNER
SO WE CAN WACH fERRY KICK SOME %^#$!!!!!!

CYA torch

• yznvegas

Posted June 04, 2002 - 01:44 PM

Watch Ferry, I think he is going to bump to 2nd in points after the race this week... :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.