Need Help. Broke Hot Start inside Carb.......

No replies to this topic
  • XXX_Thumper

Posted May 19, 2004 - 03:08 PM

I was trying to get my hot start to work and after spraying it with some silcone spray and letting it sit, it still didn't want to move. :thumbsup: So while putting it back together I accidently broke off one side of the dumb clip thing inside where it connects to the carb. :lol: How do I fix this now? I have never taken a carb apart before. :awww:

Would it just easier to have a shop do it? Also, about how much does one of those darn clippy things cost?

It hasn't been working since I've had the bike since last fall. So I think I can survive without it for a while. I am leaving for vacation 5/22 returning on 5/29 and racing on the 30 or 31st. So getting this repaired by then isn't going to happen probably.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.