Another Score for rockymountainmc

18 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 03, 2002 - 05:05 AM

I can not tell you how pleased I am with rockymountain. I have a helmet for my daughter on backorder with her pants, goggles and other items.

I just got off the phone with them, they split the order, sent everything but the helmet for free and will ship the helmet for free when it comes in.

Thats customer service 100%
Thumpertalk rating for rockymountain 10

• yzboy

Posted June 03, 2002 - 05:25 AM

i also have to agree rockymountain mc is awsome. every time that i order stuff frome rocky m.c i have received my items the next day or 2 days latter. :) :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 03, 2002 - 05:27 AM

Any moderators out there ?

Can we get a rating system for our experiances on line ?

I understand there may be some legal issues, But is there a way to safegaurd TT from any liabilty ?

• Oregon_Thumper

Posted June 03, 2002 - 05:30 AM

I have to agree. Rocky Mountain is a ten. Good help on the phone and great/fast shipping. A 10 from me as well.

• clarkster

Posted June 03, 2002 - 05:41 AM

same here, gloves didnt fit, they paid for shipping on the new ones. ground UPS? 3 days.

• DPW

Posted June 03, 2002 - 07:35 AM

Another ten+ for www.rockymountainatv.com

[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: DPW ]

• SUnruh

Posted June 03, 2002 - 08:44 AM

Originally posted by EgoAhole:
Any moderators out there ?

Can we get a rating system for our experiances on line ?

I understand there may be some legal issues, But is there a way to safegaurd TT from any liabilty ?

nope, we are all out riding! :)

want, want, want that's all you guys ever say. :D

imho, i'd like a FAQ first for each forum.
then maybe a rating system.
and them maybe A/C for my bike in these 100 degree days. :D

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 03, 2002 - 08:55 AM

AC we can help with
Just dril a bunch of 1 inc holes in your helmet.

For a real close fit have your buddie do it with the helmet on :D

Its the Rage in Europe :)

SUnruh
Honestly, what would it take to get something like a FAQ's or Riders rate Link ?

Outside of alot of pleading , bribery, and out in out whinning

• freestyle111

Posted June 03, 2002 - 09:17 PM

ego,i must say "you are about as useless as a ashtray on a motorcycle" and you could give a headache to a aspirin.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 03, 2002 - 09:29 PM

Hummmm
And you point is besides being the top of your head

Ok FF whats your beef this time, what did I say to PI%^&%SSS you off this time baaaaaaabbbby

:)

[ June 03, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

• freestyle111

Posted June 03, 2002 - 09:37 PM

you are so sensitive.i saw everyone picking on you so i thought i would join in.i didnt mean to hurt your EGO.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 03, 2002 - 09:40 PM

One sarcastic SOB to Another
Skins to thick
I just figured ya had a bad weekend so you are startin in on me. And I have been sooo nice

• freestyle111

Posted June 03, 2002 - 10:58 AM

ego,i actually had good weekend.fixed hole in headpipe,ordered a couple parts from rockymountain and gave bike cosmetic makeover.[yz250f tank,new plastic and graphics]

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 03, 2002 - 11:01 AM

How did the fix go on the pipe ?

• freestyle111

Posted June 03, 2002 - 06:14 PM

i made a little gizmo with a thing-a-ma-jig on one side and a doo-dad on the other.i stuck the thing-a-ma-jig end of gizmo inside my whatcha-me-callit,next i got firm grip on the doo-dad and began pulling gizmo as i applied heat whatcha-me-callit.it took a while but slowly work out dent.i still need to patch hole,i should have my whatcha-me-callit finished and be able to post pics of repair by tommorrow.

• Mark_Cantrell

Posted June 04, 2002 - 01:55 AM

Freestyle,

We're all curious. But in your case a picture should be worth a couple of thousand words.

mwc

• john.hilton@cape.k12.de.u

Posted June 04, 2002 - 03:57 AM

I also have had great luck with Rockymountain!

• Uncle_Rich

Posted June 04, 2002 - 12:27 PM

Yep Me too
I've been alternating between Bob's Cycle and Rocky Mountain Both Excelent
Rich

• Fryboy

Posted June 04, 2002 - 02:37 PM

RockyMountain is a 10.

I have ordered from them 3 seperate times and received my stuff within 3 days everytime. Great prices, great service, great turn around. What else could you ask for ?

Fryboy

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.