Walden, CO. Memorial weekend

No replies to this topic
  • 4:20six

Posted June 02, 2002 - 10:28 AM

Just wanted to say our trip to the walden "dunes" over memorial weekend was a blast, was anybody else there? We had twelve bikes at our camp, and they all ripped, eventhough only two of us had 426's. Only one injury to my buddy, he ripped a nickle sized chunk out of his shin, and gashed it up real bad, you could see his bone...nasty! I'll try to post some pictures, but i am retarded when it comes to computers, so I might not figure it out.
ALSO: I miss the old thumpertalk, The new new white backround gives me a headache, and it seems like there's a lot more bickering on a lot of posts, primarily from EgoAhole, who sounds like he's about twelve years old. Let's not turn this site into a POS by posting stupid and immature things, just so you think you sound funny, tough, witty etc. because you are not any of those things.
I stil would like to set up a friendly Berthoud TT'r race day, lets see where we all stand!! Any SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY............!
Peace out, ride high!

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.