2003 YZF450

4 replies to this topic
  • dezthumper

Posted June 01, 2002 - 08:01 AM

I have motorcycle related subscriptions to RacerX, DirtRider, DirtBike, TransworldMX, MXMag, CycleWorld and Motorcyclist. NOT one July issue has arrived. I have resorted to checking the largest bookstores in Phoenix to see if there was some BAD mistake at the post office - a mistake to prolong my torture. I am not certain why so many of you fellow four-stroke addicts received your fix already with a July edition.

Here's my proposal;
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SCAN A PIC OF THE NEW 450 ALONG WITH ANY INFO THE MAGAZINE MAY HAVE POSTED? please?

I can almost guarantee that your topic will be the most viewed in recent ThumperTalk history!

:)

• yamafreek_hawaii

Posted June 01, 2002 - 09:31 PM

I am also in search of some 2003 yzf pics. I think it’s a hoax. I just received my June issue of dirt rider so July must be at least a few weeks away. I think the dealer show will reveal all. It’s in a few weeks also but that is the real deal. I’m looking for 250f info. I hear the 450 may have electric start? I don’t know if that’s a good deal. The weight of that may not be worth it. The suspense is driving me crazy also.
"click here for freek photos"
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_in_Orlando

Posted June 01, 2002 - 10:34 AM

Yamafreek, are you wearing a vented helmet? That would be great for the Florida heat!

• yamafreek_hawaii

Posted June 01, 2002 - 12:12 PM

Originally posted by Rich in Orlando:
Yamafreek, are you wearing a vented helmet? That would be great for the Florida heat!

Yea its a mountain bike helmet. Not the safest but sure is cool for our 80-degree weather. It was SNELL approved if I remember. I don’t want to say I ride slow but if you look at my pics you will understand we aren’t mx'ing.
No 2003 info yet?
Aloha,

Freek
my pics :)

• RIDEPATE

Posted June 01, 2002 - 01:43 PM

yamahafreek, ok we're due some explan'in, i got two questions, the tunnel???what was going on there?? and why are ya'll handing a bike over a fence???? look like some awesome riding ya got there. adios jimbo

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.