Anyone going to holister tomorrow

8 replies to this topic
  • The_Blue_One

Posted May 31, 2002 - 07:50 PM

I will be riding there with a couple buddies.If you see a blue ford lightning stop and say hello.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 01, 2002 - 03:33 AM

I will be there with my daughter and son.
Will be at the kiddie coral far end from the store

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 01, 2002 - 03:40 AM

Yeah that is where i park by the pit stop.Hope to meet you.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 01, 2002 - 03:55 AM

I should be there about 10. I am training the daughter today not sure if I am bringing the bike. I will be at the lil riding area just right of the exit of the pit stop store

[ June 01, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted June 01, 2002 - 01:43 PM

We was there Did not see the truck :)

• The_Blue_One

Posted June 01, 2002 - 04:10 PM

I was there from 10am-530pmin the pit stop parking area About 100ft from the restroom.It is getting pretty dusty already.

Oh well maybe we can meet another time.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 01, 2002 - 05:10 PM

We cut out about 1:30 and hung at the TT track for some reminising of last weeks bail :)

Sorry we missed you, we should be back next week end

• Hootna

Posted June 01, 2002 - 05:50 PM

I tell you what I am going to sit in front of the Flat Track and wait to see Ego goin at it against all of the XR100s. Man that had to be the funniest video especially when you came out of the corner passing all of the XRs. I dont think I have ever seen that many XRs on the track at one time.

I will be up at Hollister next weekend so maybe I will see you guys out on the trails.

• John_Lorenz

Posted June 02, 2002 - 03:50 AM

I said I might, Now that depends on a lot of butt kissing between now and then. See me wife has this thingy that she does, Yall know that thingy, that stops us dead in our tracks when we have planned for something else.

Its that look and that dang blasted answer Its ok honey do what you want :)

Man thats the sign of, if you do, your next job will be singing tenor :D

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.