Tag ....vs.....Renthal

4 replies to this topic
  • Yak

Posted May 31, 2002 - 05:34 AM

out of the 7/8" bars. What do you prefer between TAG and Renthal? Does one brand have a strength advantage?

[ May 31, 2002: Message edited by: Yak ]

• Scott_Aldahl

Posted May 31, 2002 - 06:31 AM

All I can say is that I have gone down several times with my Renthal Fat Bars and they have never bent. I don't know about the Tag's..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigDesto

Posted May 31, 2002 - 08:18 AM

I'm running the renthal fat bar with the tag adapters to make them fit the stock triple clamp.
It also helps out that they raise the bars alittle higher,helps out if you are a taller rider. I think the fat bar is the same as pro-tapers just with a different name on them. I've had pro-tapers and can't tell the difference!

• racemile

Posted May 31, 2002 - 11:59 AM

Have tag bars cr-hi bend and the riser mounts. changed the entire ergonomic position. I have layed the bike down a few times since, not hard, but have had no damage or tweaking.

• Guest_mxrider426_*

Posted May 31, 2002 - 03:41 PM

Pro Taper!

Related Content

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.