2 WEEKS till the 450!!!

26 replies to this topic
  • MS

Posted June 03, 2002 - 04:27 PM

Hey guys, came over from the WR posts and saw your comments on the E button for the 03 models.. I have also heard while waiting for my row to take off , that Randy Hawkins has indicated that Yam is coming out with the Magic Button for 03 models.. we shall see??

MS
98WR400

• yamaha.dude

Posted June 03, 2002 - 05:44 PM

If Yamaha don't put on an e-start, even on the Wr, and if the weight is not significantly better, then there are sure going to be a lot of long faces and depressed people around here...

I can hardly wait for official confirmation...

David

• yamaha.dude

Posted June 03, 2002 - 05:45 PM

If Yamaha don't put on an e-start, even on the Wr, and if the weight is not significantly better, then there are sure going to be a lot of long faces and depressed people around here...

I can hardly wait for official confirmation...

BTW, I want them to bring out a YZ65 to take on KTM and Kawasaki... any rumours of that one?

David

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Husker_Mike

Posted June 04, 2002 - 06:09 AM

The show is at the Mandalay Bay, in their big conference hall.

From what I've heard about the new bikes I'm pretty sure most people will be happy.

• KYA426

Posted June 04, 2002 - 06:19 AM

I have asked several dealers here in Vegas and they didn't know anything about the show. What are the dates?

• yznvegas

Posted June 04, 2002 - 06:31 AM

I will go if I can and check it out. I think I can get in because my friend supervises all the set ups for those shows. If I can sneak a spy camera in, you bet I will. :)

• SUnruh

Posted June 04, 2002 - 07:56 AM

Originally posted by JohnnyG:
Hey Sunruh,

What is this about the dealers can take home a 2003 YZ from the Vegas show????

I heard the bikes will not be available for dealer sales til fall? They will only have models for display at the show....I think.

Do you know something my local dealer doesnt know?

that is what i was told by my local dealer.
that they could bring back one and only one.
now, is that true? i have no idea.
we will have to wait and see.
it would be really cool for whomever is #1 on the list, but the rest would be quite envious i'm sure.

hey, every day that goes by gets us closer to the answer! :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.