overflow bottle and wire routing

2 replies to this topic
  • rd4150

Posted May 17, 2004 - 01:14 PM

Just bought a used '03 WR450 a few weeks ago. When going thru the manual I noticed this bike had an overflow bottle which has evidently been removed. I've ridden it pretty hard and have had no problems. Should I expect any or is removing the bottle pretty common?
Also, the previous owner had replaced the front headlight assembly with a motocross number plate which was replaced with the headlight before I bought it. However, the wire to the start switch, light switch, etc.. are not tied down to anything. Does anyone have a pic of what the proper routing and attach points (zip ties, I assume) are?
Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Missile

Posted May 17, 2004 - 09:41 PM

Overflow only works if you get reeeeeeel hot.
Just tie down the wires to wherever seems to make sense without any binding.

• dirtsurfer1

Posted May 18, 2004 - 04:31 AM

Can those wires be removed completely? :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.