Attn: Indiana riders

1 reply to this topic
  • gonzo

Posted May 17, 2004 - 10:06 AM

Has anyone been to Midway MX? I qualified out of my area qualifier for the Loretta's regional there and I was wondering what the track was like.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • brian389

Posted May 19, 2004 - 11:40 AM

I used to race there back in the '70's. If it's the same folks running it (the Davis family I believe), they are great folks and do a good job. I'm sure they've made changes over the years, but they used to groom it smooth, and it had lots of sand in it, so by end of the day was very rough. I've got pics of Mark Barnett the year he was Amateur #1 coming around a turn checkin' out his roost. Pretty cool.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.