4-STROKE NATIONAL AT GORMON,CA 6/2/02

2 replies to this topic
  • BigDesto

Posted May 30, 2002 - 12:34 PM

ROUND #5 OF THE 4-STROKE NATIONALS ARE BEING HELD AT GORMAN THIS WEEKEND. I'LL BE HEADING UP THER WITH A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS.ANYONE ELSE GOING.SHOULD BE ALOT OF TRICKED OUT THUMPERS,MAYBE A YZ 450? SEE YA AT THE RACES!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fireballsocal

Posted May 30, 2002 - 02:44 PM

I just talked to a buddy that was going there to ride the trails and it is supposedly closed down for the summer. I would call to double check unless you were just going for the race.

• BigDesto

Posted May 31, 2002 - 05:09 AM

Hey, Fireball -
The 4-stroke national is being held at Gormons race track in Quail canyon. As far as trail riding at gormon the last day for red sticker bikes was today May 31. The race is diffently on this sunday. It's
$12.00 for adults, $6.00 for kids, 6 and under free!
Heat races should start at 9:00.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.