1 reply to this topic
  • yznvegas

Posted May 30, 2002 - 12:09 PM

I would just like to apologize to everyone here for ego and I's little feud. I am sorry you guys are having to read that crap. I just get really mad when he personally attacks me through the pm system. You guys don't read that stuff, but it is pretty disturbing.

So, I hope you guess accept my apology because I think you guys are a good group of riders/mechanics.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted May 30, 2002 - 12:35 PM

Appology excepted

First things first, the personal attacks are true, I placed them in a Quote PM Unquote

I will stand by my positision that I have never attacked first in this PUBLIC Forum.

I challenged this person to find any post of mine that I started the attack, in regards to name calling or out in out hostility.

My posts are sarcastic at best and make fun of nothing more then being the silliness of ones question.

I have never stated in a post (Well Except for the Poor misguided ignorant beep) remark with ShawnMC for which I did step out of bounds.

I can take it as well the sarcasim but not hostil attacks or name calling.

I appologies also to the masses but not to the attacks to yznvegas.

Son let me tell you ignorance is bliss, re-read the starting of the posts, you will find the nature of my PM's to you.

Out side of that I remain the same nothing more nothing less

I will respond no more to yznvegas

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: Bill ]

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.