99 YZ400 parts for sale.

5 replies to this topic
  • rpadgett2

Posted May 30, 2002 - 11:32 AM

Last weekend I over shot a turn and went over a berm just to land on a stump. The frame has been hurt and I seem to be leaking oil from the bottom of the motor. I'm going to part out the rest of the bike for the down payment on a 03 ?.
Other than a Acerbis 3.4 gal tank the rest of the bike is stock. I thought I would give you guys first shot at the parts. Then its going up on Ebay. If you are interested in something let me know what, and what you are willing to pay for it plus shipping. My email is rpadgett2@attbi.com

• MotoGreg

Posted May 30, 2002 - 01:56 PM

What condition are the radiators in? Mine have been tweaked and bent back into shape a couple times and it would be nice if I could find a mint condition pair. How much would you want and have they ever been crashed on?

Posted May 30, 2002 - 02:38 PM

sent you a e-mail. jimbo

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • acarter920

Posted May 30, 2002 - 04:12 PM

I also sent you an email about the rear wheel...

• B._Myers

Posted May 30, 2002 - 04:21 PM

How much for the tank?

I assume it's the clear tank...

• rpadgett2

Posted May 31, 2002 - 04:50 PM

Sorry I have not been able to respond to everyone yet. I got in a street bike wreck. I spent yesterday in the emergency room and just got back on the computer tonight. Please be patient with me and I'll respond to everyone. Thank you

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.