Attn. Rampart riders

3 replies to this topic
  • MAD_POTTER

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:08 PM

I need help finding a rider who left a large bag of tools at Rampart on May 19.
There has to be $200-$300 worth of tools in this bag.
I would be sick if I lost my toolbox. I’ m sure this guy feels the same. Hell, I feel sick just thinking about it.
It was left at a parking area about 1 or 2 miles south of the north end of Rampart Range Road on the east side of the road (near the balanced rock).
The rider was driving a newer dark green Jeep CJ and riding an old Yamaha IT.
If you know this rider or if you see someone matching his description please let him know about this post.
Sorry there is no reward or anything, just a warm fuzzy feeling if we find the owner.
Anyone who contacts me saying it is his will be asked to name some of the contents of the bag as well as describe the bag itself. There are some unique items so I will know if you are just trying to get some free tools. NO TRICKS!!!
If you are riding Rampart or anywhere else for that matter and see this guy please tell him.
Thanks for any help.

Email me at kconiff@msn.com

• Merfman

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:57 PM

MP, mighty noble gesture! I'll keep an eye out for the Jeep/IT...

Merf

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gearbri

Posted May 31, 2002 - 10:00 AM

up there frequently...will look for his jeep

• MAD_POTTER

Posted May 31, 2002 - 10:11 PM

Thanks everyone,
The guy who left them behind found me thanks to Thumpertalk member Burned seeing this post.
KC
:)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.