Trickle Charger?

2 replies to this topic
  • xteamrider

Posted April 29, 2004 - 12:11 PM

Can anyone suggest a good Trickle Charger for 04 WR450f? I wanna keep my baby juiced in between weekend rides.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PBDBLUE

Posted April 29, 2004 - 12:47 PM

Battery Tender Jr. :thumbsup: You can get one for $19.95 at

Arizona Motorsports

Comes with a harness that stays on the bike so all you have to do is plug the charger into it. I have mine tucked behind the airbox cover.

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted April 29, 2004 - 04:03 PM

I got the "Parts Unlimited" one from Dennis Kirk and the part number is "28982" and it comes with one pigtail, also, order an extra pigtail for everything you have that uses a 6 or 12 volt battery, including your riding mower. Then order one extra. I did and have the pigtail for everything I own. The "extra" pigtail I bought was to just put some battery charge clip ends on it so I can just charge a battery on the bench. With the 6 volt option, it works great for my little classic 1973 CT 90 too. The part number for extra pigtails is "28-983" here is a picture of the unit below. The charger is no bigger than the one on the end of your cell phone charger. Here is a link that "may" take you right to the charger at Dennis Kirk.

[image]http://home.ix.netcom.com/~ssauer40/charger.jpeg[/image]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.