9 replies to this topic
  • YZ426man

Posted May 30, 2002 - 08:23 AM

what are like the top exhaust for riding tracks with my 426. is FMF titaineum any good.

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 30, 2002 - 08:27 AM

Personally I made my own exhaust out of old vacum cleaner tubes and paper towel tubes, them the best for riding :)

Man to much

This will start an avalance of threads, this is a prefreance thingy, what do you want low end , mid or top end performance. Honestly any exhuast will do. At the calliber of skill we "Or Maybe I ride At :D "
Exhaust aint gonna make that much of a differance

• eddiec103

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:07 PM

I run a full ti yosh tri oval.Very happy with it. Ego havent we replied to this post before? Yosh or FMF i feel are the best pipes of course i favor the Yosh. OK EGO.

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:11 PM

No worries I like me Vacum Tube meself :)

As I said Personal Pref here...

• Shawn_Mc

Posted May 30, 2002 - 09:17 PM

I sold my stainless T-4 White Bros. for my Thunder Alley. Its that good. And its cheaper, and hand made. Call thunder alley and just talk to them. All you need is the slip on tail section. The headpipe is a waste really, unless your made of money. Thunder Alley 559-584-8109 ask for Bob if he doesnt pick up the phone.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fireballsocal

Posted May 30, 2002 - 10:11 AM

Ego, I have 6 pros standing by waiting to test your vacuum hose and paper towel roll exaust. I know a marketing guy that says we can sell a thousand of them a year! I'll be your manager at ohhhh 60% of the take and we'll go around to all the races and sell pipes! What do you say?

I like my WB E series but don't know if it's the best. Check the pipe shootouts in the bike mags.

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 30, 2002 - 10:40 AM

Only six

Man I have the entire Yamaha Factory wanting me stuff. I sold to KTM Instead

• DPW

Posted May 30, 2002 - 11:13 AM

What about the Dubach exhaust ?

• sfc_crash

Posted May 30, 2002 - 02:56 PM

i upgraded from stock to vacuum cleaner tubes, couldn't use paper towel tubes as i ride way too "red hot". i got an s bend header w/ r4 exhaust,white bros, from a board member. i like it, but i have an '01 WZ, so the stock wr exhaust was no real winner, the wb system fit up nicely and is loud, can't really tell ya performance wise because i did all the yz mods at once then bolted my bike back up with the new exhaust, it goes good, seems like more mid to high, but i've got a 52 tooth rear, so it snaps anyway.there! the definitive response. :)

• Glen_T

Posted May 31, 2002 - 05:18 AM

If you are become inclined to go WB e-series, I have one I'd like to sell. Good shape, extras, and all that. The performance is great, just a little loud for the areas I ride. I can send pic'
s and details if you are interested is saving some $$$.

Related Content

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.