Global Moto Outlet

1 reply to this topic
  • MANIAC998

Posted May 29, 2002 - 02:54 PM

I just ordered some goodies from Global Moto Outlet, and they got some of it wrong. Are they in anyway affiliated with Chapparral? Thanks, Maniac

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fireball

Posted May 29, 2002 - 03:09 PM

I ordered Buchanan spokes & Excel gold rims from them in February. They came on time, but the spokes were not the right length and wouldn't fit through the holes in my hubs. So I sent them back and asked for Talon hubs & Bulldog spokes w/ spline drive nipples. (yeah... I know...$$$!!!!) Called first & confirmed everything. Was told they would leave in 2 days. 7 days later... after looking for the UPS man day after day... I call them, only to find out they are waiting on 1 set of spokes. I'm in Ga... 5 shipping days away! Ya think they called & said your stuff is back ordered? Noooooo... cause I mighta found it somewhere else. I will say... their prices were great & they did ship my stuff 2nd day air at no extra cost, but, I still got my stuff almost 2 weeks later than I expected. I was mad cause I had a cracked front rim and needed the stuff. That's my only dealings with GMO.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.