FOR SALE: 96 HUSABERGFE600E Sacramento area

4 replies to this topic
  • Chas_M

Posted May 29, 2002 - 08:13 AM

Is your YZ or WR too slow? Then step up to a real bike! Lighter weight than a WR! Dependable. Electric start, street licensed, fresh tires, Sr. owned. Many extras incl: heated grips, ICO enduro computer, Mikuni carb, set up for Scotts damper, Steahly torque weight, barkbusters, skid plate, etc. With counter balancer, oil pump, and oil filter. Great condition. $3200/ OBO. Contact Chas at (916)660-1553 or

• yznvegas

Posted May 29, 2002 - 08:38 AM

I don't think you are going to get much action with a pompous ad like that. My bike is not too slow so I don't need your old bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chas_M

Posted May 31, 2002 - 08:53 AM

Just Kidding!!

• Mark_UK

Posted May 31, 2002 - 09:11 PM

Then step up to a real bike!

• Fryboy

Posted May 31, 2002 - 09:16 PM

Ummm not too many slow blue bikes that I know of.... Hmmmm?

Perhaps you may want to visit one of the other boards ( even though you may not get much action in Exotic area )

My heart bleeds BLUE babyyyyy !!

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.