Like father like son ??

6 replies to this topic
  • PumpkinHumper

Posted May 29, 2002 - 07:11 AM

My 5 year old son has been riding for a few months now. Him and my wife were ridding in a field on an oval type track. My boy came into the corner on his jr50 and took the line away from my wife on her kdx200 forcing her to the ground. The next time around as the wife is picking herself up my son stops and says "Hey mom, I stuffed ya good diddn't I".

Its creepy what your kids pick up fron there Dad's isn't it. :)

• motousa

Posted May 29, 2002 - 07:30 AM

hahahahahaha Boy oh boy, I can't wait to have some of my own......or wait, maybe I can .......great story.

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 29, 2002 - 07:31 AM

HeHe

Thats worth a video, Watch it dad your next :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PumpkinHumper

Posted May 29, 2002 - 07:51 AM

I knew I was in trouble when we were at the bike shop getting parts. My kid was 3 years old at the time. I hear him call my name. He is sitting in a pw50 with his feet over the bars and says "look dad Im doing a heel clicker" The salesman looked at me and said "man your gonna have your hands full."

Well its his 2nd year ridding and he wants to start racing.

Its kinda sad to think that by the time he is 10-12 years old he will probably be kicking my butt at the track.

But like they say "Youth and skill are no match for old age and treachery" :)

• Shawn_Mc

Posted May 29, 2002 - 08:16 AM

Me thinks ya dont have that much time, he'll be kickin your butt a 8!

There's an 8 y/o that ride a kx65 were i run on fridays, the kid will go 15 laps, and shake out his forearm pump over the 60 foot table. I asked him why up there, he said there werent any bumps up there, so ya dont have to hold on! A sixty footer on a 65! GEES!

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 29, 2002 - 08:19 AM

Shawn I am betting at age 6, he was three two years later makes 5 if im right

Heck he is probably up the ol mans tail pipe now
Give him Horsepower Dad
:)

• PumpkinHumper

Posted May 29, 2002 - 12:13 PM

He has already had a taste of horsepower. He has rode my yz400 with me sittting behind him. He was workin the throttle and steering. Not too bad for a 5 year old.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.