wondrous feeling

2 replies to this topic
  • Darren_Santilli

Posted May 24, 2001 - 01:05 AM

I just wanted to share my elation with my fellow offroaders.

Yesterday I went to wild tracks motocross track and for the first time EVER I rode through the arm pump thing. I've been plagued with arm pump since, well forever and finally I got through it.

Ive never done more than 4-5 laps of that track at any one time, yet yesterday I did 12 back to back!!

I'm so pleased I could pop

Anyway sorry for such a dull posting, but I had to ANNOUNCE IT TO THE WORLD!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted May 24, 2001 - 02:16 AM

Darren,

Why do you think you had more endurance? Change of diet, new workouts.... enquiring minds want to know :)

Bill

------------------
97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

• Darren_Santilli

Posted May 24, 2001 - 02:55 AM

I don't really know.

I just kept trying to relax more telling myself that i didnt need a vice like grip on the bars and in the end it worked.

On my 12 lap ride, I started to get arm pump after 3 laps as usual and then it just went and my arms felt fine, as if i was riding my mountain bike.

All that stopped me riding in the end was sheer exhaustion. (Its a long circuit)

Anyway...all I can say is relax and goodluck

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.