Roost Photos

26 replies to this topic
  • armourbl

Posted April 28, 2004 - 03:42 AM

Yes, I can host some Videos as well. I may have to be more selective about what videos I put up, as I currently only have 500MB of space on my site -- videos chew that up fast.

ben

• icemachines

Posted April 28, 2004 - 04:58 PM

here's a winter video

http://www.pdramx.com/telford.html

• tp3dxf

Posted April 28, 2004 - 11:13 PM

Here are a few roost shots from a dez ride. El Mirage fun.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BVille870

Posted April 29, 2004 - 05:04 PM

icemachine that video gave me goosebumps, that looks like tons of fun. Too bad down here we don't get enough ice to do that. you and frostbite get to do something alot of us will never get to do. Its not fair.

03 WR450F 160MJ, needle richer 1 clip, wire clipped, air box mod, odo removed, twin air, all blue plastic, long seal savers, yz rear fender, EE handguards, protaper t-clamp+bars, Bridgestone tires, WC frame/radiator guards, CF lower fork guards, CF skidplate. Pro circuit t-4 slip on,DS customs brake fin. Race tech springs on the way, retorqued flywheel nut ,

Wanted Parts: IMS 3.3 or bigger tank (new or slighty used)

• BVille870

Posted April 29, 2004 - 05:46 PM

this is cool now i can share the love. here are some more pics of me on my old 250f and my new bike.
old 250f old 250f 2 old 250f 3 general gncc 2003 the general 2 ironman gncc 02 my riding buddy shawn--250B shawn 2

03 WR450F 160MJ, needle richer 1 clip, wire clipped, air box mod, odo removed, twin air, all blue plastic, long seal savers, yz rear fender, EE handguards, protaper t-clamp+bars, Bridgestone tires, WC frame/radiator guards, CF lower fork guards, CF skidplate. Pro circuit t-4 slip on,DS customs brake fin. Race tech springs on the way, retorqued flywheel nut ,

Wanted Parts: IMS 3.3 or bigger tank (new or slighty used)

• armourbl

Posted May 20, 2004 - 04:02 AM

I've been working on the site and have added most of the photos that have been submitted. I'm still working out some navigation issues with the pop-up menus, and don't know when I'll have time to mess with it some more.

In the mean time, if anyone else has photos they want to add to the site, please feel free to send them to me.

ben

• dolfan

Posted May 30, 2004 - 11:58 PM

[image]Posted Image[/image]
:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.