Roost Photos

26 replies to this topic
  • armourbl

Posted April 27, 2004 - 05:59 AM

I'm rebuilding my website and I'm interested in getting your (as picture of you) roost photos or any other cool shots.

This is not a competing website, just a hobby I'm doing to learn web design. Think of it as a free place to host some of your photos.

www.roostzone.com

email to ben@roostzone.com

ben

• ZEKEDAWG

Posted April 27, 2004 - 06:06 AM

Posted Image Can't really see the roost too well. Picture taken at the intersection of trail 2 and 21 at stonyford ohv park.

• Frostbite

Posted April 27, 2004 - 07:09 AM

Posted Image

• armourbl

Posted April 27, 2004 - 07:16 AM

Frostbite, is that a picture of you? I don't want to violate any copyrights.

ben

• wildo

Posted April 27, 2004 - 07:39 AM

what is that atached to the front of that bike? it dosn't look like a wheal.

• Frostbite

Posted April 27, 2004 - 07:46 AM

That is 100% pure Frostbite, no strings attached.
Posted Image

To back it up, here is the gear I used.
Posted Image
I use the ski mainly for winter riding.
Posted Image
Posted Image

• armourbl

Posted April 27, 2004 - 07:56 AM

Very cool pics. These will most definately be added to my site. Thanks.

ben

• Greg_C

Posted April 27, 2004 - 08:56 AM

Sorry can't get my image to come up.

• armourbl

Posted April 27, 2004 - 09:47 AM

Posted Image

very nice picture.

hmmm, it shows up in the preview, but not on the actual post.

http://www.imagestat...a1/f8dc32cb.jpg

ben

• Frostbite

Posted April 27, 2004 - 09:58 AM

It's imagestation. I used to use it and it crapped out constantly. Use photobucket.com , free and no troubles.
here's your pic.
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted April 27, 2004 - 10:51 AM

Frostbite you have some kewl photos that are way different than what 99% of us experince :) Thanks for sharing

• BVille870

Posted April 27, 2004 - 04:55 PM

here are some of me late last year in a national hare scramble and the ironman gncc.
photobucket.com

• BVille870

Posted April 27, 2004 - 04:56 PM

I'm just now learning the pic thing i'll try to get some more posted.

• BVille870

Posted April 27, 2004 - 04:58 PM

I'm just now learning the pic thing i'll try to get some more posted.
photobucket

me and my bro...
photobucket
photobucket

• simon@vic

Posted April 27, 2004 - 05:00 PM

are you guys interested in hosting a few well made 10 min trail vids? hand held and helmet cam footage.

• Frostbite

Posted April 27, 2004 - 05:33 PM

This is a great shot BV! Lots of color and it's just a tad blurred to give you a sense of motion. :) makes me wanna buy some yellow gear.
Posted Image

• Frostbite

Posted April 27, 2004 - 05:47 PM

There's not much dirt up here so I ride on whatever I can find. :)
Here's a little helmet cam Sno Bike Clip that I shot in January. It's a run through the pack ice along the edge of the bay, one of my favourite spots to ride. We have 35 foot tides here so the ice is constantly shifting and the trails are never the same twice. Keeps you on your toes. It's also hard to see since most everything is white and I get a little surpries at the end of the clip. It's only 1 minute long, 13 meg, and you have to download it to view. If you have a slow connection then you can just look at these pics and I'll make the noises. RRRMMMmmmmmmm, RRRRRMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm, BAaaaaaaaaaa, RRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm, WHOAAAAA!!!!, ERRRRRTTTTTTT, RRRRMMMMMMMmmmmmm.... :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Gordingull

Posted April 27, 2004 - 11:38 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well what can I say, I just couldn't chose one :)

• Hamish

Posted April 28, 2004 - 01:24 AM

couldnt find any pics, but have got a few small vids from when I first got the WR, trying to come to terms(and failing) with the 4 stroke

I'm sure every1 will enjoy watching me fall off

In the sand

Hamish

• Greg_C

Posted April 28, 2004 - 02:48 AM

Frostbite & armourbl thanks for getting my picture to post. You guys must have been checking out the thread as I was hacking away trying to get it to work. Next time I will use photobucket. I think I will move the picture next to my name there because it is hit or miss also.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.