The Fat Lady Video

4 replies to this topic
  • PMK

Posted May 27, 2002 - 09:14 PM

Before the site got it's new look, the WR side had a video section. There were a few helmet cam runs and one video of some huge women doing a backyard mound jump on an old (1976ish) KX. Boy did she fly, with her arms stretched out like superman and her belly on the crossbar, til she fell forward and got run over by the KX.

If the videos are still on the site could someone let me know where they live, I couldn't find them on the new site.

PK

• HoustonYZF

Posted May 27, 2002 - 11:49 AM

I've got it but don't know how to post it. email me at gfugate1@yahoo.com and I'll send it to ya!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kfrosty

Posted May 28, 2002 - 03:56 PM

The following site has the mpeg as well as seth's crusty crash and hart's back flip.

Go to http://www.birchcreekmotorsports.com

and click on mxmama. I roll every time I watch that thing.

• SealClubber

Posted May 28, 2002 - 05:23 PM

I must have clicked that button 20 times and laughed each time. What really made it funny is I almost did the same thing. Somehow I pulled out of it. I was wearing a helmet though. Some people just have no sense.

• Tommy_Gun

Posted May 29, 2002 - 08:43 AM

I have that video and a few others on my site, along with some scooter jokes. Go to: www.blackdogdualsport.com and select the "Motorcycle Humor" link on the left.
-Tom

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.