Mother of God...factory parts anybody???

7 replies to this topic
  • Moto-XXX

Posted April 26, 2004 - 12:35 PM

http://www.yamaha-ra...index_yrrd.html

That's it, next year I'm so buying a YZ250f, I just am. When MXA did a test on Everts' works Yamaha's they said he simply uses the Rinaldi Racing kits, and that they were available.

Never found anything until now, and dear God am I gonna piss blue for a week.

You Yamihami guys feel proud, as I have not found anything on Rinaldi selling simular kits for Hondas, except for two-smoke road racers.

:) :D :D

Also, check out www.yamaha-racing.com best non-forum racing info site i have EVER layed eyes upon.

:EDIT: Never mind, it has a forum, too.

• Satch0922

Posted April 26, 2004 - 03:14 PM

That is some trick stuff for sure!! :)

• revolucien

Posted April 26, 2004 - 05:46 PM

it says it's an arrow pipe but, the header looks an awful lot like the fmf power bomb

• Moto-XXX

Posted April 26, 2004 - 07:12 PM

it says it's an arrow pipe but, the header looks an awful lot like the fmf power bomb

Pretty much is but the "bomb" is in a different location on the header and the header is SLIGHTLY bigger.

Does anybody know the pricing on each kit (125, 250f, 450f)?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rider_727

Posted April 26, 2004 - 09:19 PM

Someone told me it was around $700 to $800 Retail

• Anssi

Posted April 27, 2004 - 04:39 AM

Someone told me it was around $700 to $800 Retail

No. Just check out the kit and you will realize someone was talking about something else.

The kit includes, among other stuff:
-a CDI
-cams
-complete exhaust

Has to be more in the region of $2-3k

• Moto-XXX

Posted April 27, 2004 - 12:06 PM

Yeah, the YZ125 kit might be $800, but the YZF kits probably are higher, especially the 250f kit seince it includes more stuff.

• SFO

Posted April 27, 2004 - 02:12 PM

Got to buy it as a KIT too, no picking and choosing.
The cdi box works very nice.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.