Pair of (L) Asterisks for sale

8 replies to this topic
  • Motoxjeff95

Posted May 26, 2002 - 07:21 AM

I have a pair of Large Astersisks for sale, havent decided on the price yet (make me an offer). I still have the same box/tool/stockings they come with, and they are practically new. I know they retail for $550 right now. E-mail me if you are interested at:

Motoxjeff94@cox.net

Thanks,
Jeff

• Fireballsocal

Posted May 27, 2002 - 06:37 AM

Jeff: What are asterisks?

• Ian_M.

Posted May 27, 2002 - 07:57 AM

Knee Braces enough said.

• Motoxjeff95

Posted May 27, 2002 - 08:30 AM

Astersisks are the best and most affordable knee braces....they retail for $550 right now...Just looking to actually get the CTi2's finally saved my pennies!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThumpDRN

Posted May 28, 2002 - 05:57 AM

Originally posted by Motoxjeff95:
Astersisks are the best and most affordable knee braces....they retail for $550 right now...Just looking to actually get the CTi2's finally saved my pennies!

You may want to hang on to the Asterisk till you have tried the Cti2's.... my 2's are my back up braces to my Asterisk.

• Mark_UK

Posted May 28, 2002 - 08:29 AM

Motoxjeff95

custom made braces dont offer better protection then off the shelf braces (normally)
However they can be more comfortable (though not always)

haha this is like a big non statement,,, but you get the idea :)

• mxfreak

Posted May 28, 2002 - 12:14 PM

But you're getting customer service that is second to none.

Innovation Sports has some incredible customer service and warranties on their braces... you should read their website.

Stefan

• Ric_j_stallone

Posted May 28, 2002 - 12:33 PM

MXfreak, is that picture of you @ Goolding Barn race way ?

• mxfreak

Posted May 28, 2002 - 02:07 PM

Yes it is :) - I'm impressed!

Awesome track that... even on a WR :D

Stefan

[ May 28, 2002: Message edited by: mxfreak ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.