Happy 426 day!

8 replies to this topic
  • cowboyona426

Posted April 26, 2004 - 08:12 AM

It's the day of the 426, all you 426 owners get out there and give your bike some love :)

• LBZYZ426

Posted April 26, 2004 - 08:24 AM

Cowboy- you jackass! :D You totally beat me to this post :D

Anyway, Happy 426 day :)

• yz_for_me

Posted April 26, 2004 - 08:35 AM

:)

• TimFurryBalls

Posted April 26, 2004 - 09:43 AM

I went out to my garage and kicked her in the nuts. Happy B-Day! :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4two6stroker

Posted April 26, 2004 - 10:15 AM

For her B-Day I got her the auto decomp & exhaust Hot Cams. I also got one of those nice plugs from Vibeguy. Did all the mods(BK) to the carb along with JD's jet kit. New meat is on the way with chain and sprockets. Yeap she'll be sporting a fat tank this year out of Dan's garage(thanks). Maybe Daddy will be a nice guy and throw the rest of the parts on her tonight or as they arrive this week. I feel like she's been eyeballing me all winter and wants a good spankin. :) Yeah I better get to gettin and throw a leg over her and put a size 12 down on her. :D

• oldNslo

Posted April 26, 2004 - 10:43 AM

Well mine got an early present. We went for a nice stroll through the woods all day this past saturday! YEEEHAAAAAA :)

• cowboyona426

Posted April 26, 2004 - 11:00 AM

Cowboy- you jackass! :D You totally beat me to this post :D

Anyway, Happy 426 day :)

:D :D

• fiddy_nut

Posted April 26, 2004 - 12:12 PM

I gave mine a bath just for the hell of it then ripped around the neighborhood for a bit(my neighbors love me :) )

• b-bike

Posted April 27, 2004 - 05:36 PM

It's the day of the 426, all you 426 owners get out there and give your bike some love :D

For my 426 I have a special whole weekend planed to honor it the only way it would like. And that would be here... http://www.fs.fed.us.../efrindex.shtml

My daughter (Lil B-Bike), 10guy, and maybe three others plan on making it over to eastern Oregon for the fun filled ride. :)

On a side not:
My bike has not stopped talking about the trip from the time we started making the plans :D .

Boyd

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.