does anyone else hate lacross??

3 replies to this topic
  • thumperpower411

Posted May 25, 2002 - 05:15 PM

the race today was shorted because of espn2 the race was cut way short whats the deal its a borring sport all off the sudden ricky goes from 5 to 1 what happended i didnt see it cause they shorted up whats next polo tournaments over motocross???? :) :D

• Fireball

Posted May 25, 2002 - 05:27 PM

ESPN2 does that crap to us regularly. They did say that you can catch the whole show uninterrupted.... at 4:30AM Sunday! What a crock of %#&*!!! Then... 2 hours of drag racing. Why couldn't they shorten that a bit??? What we need is for alot of people to voice their opinion here in this topic, and let's email a link to this topic for someone at ESPN to read. They probably won't care. :D :) :D :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • thumperpower411

Posted May 25, 2002 - 05:34 PM

well we could send them one but what do they care they get there money well like i want to get up at 4:30 to see the rest of the racin its a binch of crap the way the cheat us but amybee we should be glad we get the coverage that we do i mean 10 years ago they couldnt get that stuff but still we get screwed way to much we should fight it somehow but how??? :)

• thumper4life

Posted May 26, 2002 - 02:18 PM

what ARE you talking about?! :) i LOVE LACROSSE! those sticks with lil nets on the end that they throw balls with? thats THE BOMB! back off lacrosse man! :D

espn2 blows, if they promise us stuff, they should get it to us. but hey, theres nothing wrong with drag racing :D

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.