Anyone riding tomorrow in Melbourne FL?

2 replies to this topic
  • sirthumpalot

Posted May 25, 2002 - 02:03 PM

Anyone going riding tomorrow (Sunday May 26) in Melbourne? I'd like to head up there but I've never been to any riding areas there so I'm hoping to find someone else headed up there to get directions and meet there. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bambislayer

Posted May 27, 2002 - 12:24 PM

are there any tracks in melbourne? my uncle lives there and I would like to ride some sometime when I visit.

• sirthumpalot

Posted May 28, 2002 - 12:23 AM

There are (were?) some local tracks there but I've never been to those. I rode there (Palm Bay, 5 min from Melbourne) for the first time yesterday myself and has a blast! There is an abondoned housing development there with miles of trails and we rode all day. If you like off roading then it's a great place to ride!

If you like MX then it's not too far from Okeechobee. I'm guessing an hour. There's a cool track there called thundercross ( They have practice on Wed, Friday nights and Sunday with races every saturday. It's $15 to practice, I'm not sure of the fees to race.

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.