GYT-R STAINLESS STEEL HEADPIPE

2 replies to this topic
  • keel5

Posted April 25, 2004 - 04:36 PM

I just picked up a GYT-R STAINLESS STEEL HEADPIPE. Am I correct in thinking that I do not have to do any jetting? Also I know this pipe does not have the same bend as stock but will I have any problem matching it up to me FMF PowerCore 4?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • keel5

Posted April 27, 2004 - 09:47 AM

No body knows? (How dry I am)

• Matt96xr6

Posted April 27, 2004 - 02:52 PM

The FMF muffler is not a very popular unit anymore for the YZ/WRs. There is just more better stuff out there.

Since you have a full system and the stock jetting is not spot on, you will have to rejet. Best bet is to get the JDs Kit on the thumpertalk site here. Works great with the BK mod. - slightly different mod for the 98-99 carbs.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.