flywheel w/weight for sale

9 replies to this topic
  • Dansgarage

Posted May 23, 2002 - 08:31 AM

I have a stock 2001 flywheel with a 14oz zipty weight on it. I have the spacer and all the parts that came with the kit. I used this thing for woods riding and loved it, it did well on the track too. You could use your stock flywheel for racing and this one for the trips to the woods. I am asking $200.

• Ian_M.

Posted May 23, 2002 - 11:28 AM

ill give you $150.00 , i can get a steahly 14 0z weight installed on a stock flywheel for $165.00 from my dealer and it would be balanced. thats getting it direct from steahly. :)

• Dansgarage

Posted May 23, 2002 - 04:59 PM

my flywheel and weight are ballanced already. I had them installed at my local shop. If all I was selling was the weight and kit I would accept your offer but I am throwing in a flywheel as well so I am going to stick to $200 plus shipping! Thanks for the offer though

• CAL

Posted May 23, 2002 - 05:49 PM

But a weight already mounted on a Flywheel (exactly what you're selling) retails for $199 directly from Steahly. The weight kit alone retails for $149 directly from Steahly. Sorry, but you'll never get $200 for something that is used and retails for $200. You better jump on the $150 offer while it stands.

I'm not trying to be smart or rude, but think about it.

[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: CAL ]

• Dansgarage

Posted May 23, 2002 - 07:22 PM

I appreciate your advice but the $200 stands. I looked at the stealthy weights and they didn't seem as good of quality as the zipty one that I bought. this one actually attaches to the flywheel with bolts which I feel is more secure and safe. This kit retails for $150, install is at least $50 and you have to use your flywheel. this is a fair deal and If it doesn't go for the $200 I will just keep it for future use. thanks though.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yznvegas

Posted May 23, 2002 - 09:43 PM

Basically he wants what he paid for it when it was brand new. Now it is used and he still wants the same price. NOT

• Dansgarage

Posted May 24, 2002 - 05:37 AM

everyone is missing the point here. Yes the kit with install cost me $200 and yes I am selling it for $200, but you also get my flywheel which you don't get in the kit if you order it from white brothers! Get it?

• JTW74

Posted May 24, 2002 - 06:21 AM

Does the $200 include shipping? Email me at JeffW@first-american.net

• Ian_M.

Posted May 24, 2002 - 12:28 PM

If you call steahly that price that i can get through my dealer come's "with" the weight and flywheel + installed...... so therefore i dont have to put the weight on my flywheel when it comes from steahly with a flywheel.thats what i was saying so therefore im not going to buy a used one for 200 when i can have 2 flywheels for the cost of 165.00. ill just order a new that way i know what im getting, ie..not trying to be smart either just more logical this is where white brothers screwed ya lol steahly gives you a flywheel :) later ian

• Dansgarage

Posted May 26, 2002 - 09:43 PM

jtw74-
Yes I will include shipping in the $200. I sent you a e-mail regarding this as well. Let me know!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.