Best place to buy tires?

4 replies to this topic
  • bushy

Posted April 24, 2004 - 01:29 PM

After buying Maxxis for the front I've decided to replace my worn and as of today with a hole in it 756 rear. Rocky mountain and Dennis Kirk dont have any Maxxis IT's in stock, anywhere else I could get them for a good price?

• FyrmanJJ

Posted April 24, 2004 - 01:35 PM

Chapparal usually has pretty good mail order prices on Maxxis tires and I think their shipping is pretty reasonable too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aford541

Posted April 24, 2004 - 03:38 PM

I hear that the Maxxis it will not be available till May or June. At least that is ehat my local shop says?

• dominator426

Posted April 24, 2004 - 07:52 PM

MX BIKE.com has good prices on them...

• OC768

Posted April 25, 2004 - 02:52 PM

www.rockymountainmc.com is where I get mine, decent pricing and typically about 5$ a tire shipping.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.