Photo of a std WR450 2004 model?

3 replies to this topic
  • simch

Posted April 24, 2004 - 11:36 AM

Can anyone post a good side on view photo (or link) of a std wr450 2004 model please? Looking to get one, and want an 04 not an 03, (flywheel problems sound like a 'mare!). I have a photo of one for sale as a 2004, but I think it is an o3 registered in 04?
Hamish, cheers for the earlier reply, but I can't see the bars in the photo I have and the forks look like a cross betwen silver and gold colour!!
Yamaha website has rubbish photos that are sooo smal I cannot se the decal scheme on them!

Any help is really appreciated guys, I wanna try to get to see it tomorrow, but its over 100 miles away, and I dont want a wasted trip!!! :)

• Hamish

Posted April 24, 2004 - 01:10 PM

OZ Yamaha site has some pics

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • simch

Posted April 25, 2004 - 02:26 AM

Cheers Hamish. I think it is an 03, cos the 04 on the oz site has diff side decals, with a sort of "flash within the flash". The one for sale does not.
Forks look the same colour though, a sort of off silver. mmmm???

• bushy

Posted April 25, 2004 - 04:06 AM

I saw a wr450 on the trails today, and the only differances are the gold forks and.. thats about it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.