WR fuel screw oring

3 replies to this topic
  • gfergtr74

Posted April 23, 2004 - 06:38 PM

Anyone replaced the o ring on your fuel screw? Yamaha says you have to buy a new screw to get the oring. Anyone find an oring that matches up? thanks guys

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 23, 2004 - 06:42 PM

Go to a auto parts store and buy the smallest one made. I can get size for you next week, when I'm back at work. I keep about 10 in stock at home and change it when I pull the bowl. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rich_in_Orlando

Posted April 23, 2004 - 07:10 PM

I just bought 10 of them from Sudco. Look them up on the web and then CALL them. They cost about $.40 a piece. My order was for a new fuel screw, 2 springs, 5 washers, 10 o-rings and it cost about the same as the fuel screw assy. from Yamaha.

• gfergtr74

Posted April 24, 2004 - 04:25 AM

Thanks will do. I tried finding one at the auto parts store but could not get an exact fit. Ended up fouling the plug and I think that is the reason.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.