ThumperFaq for WR450

1 reply to this topic
  • trunkmonkey55

Posted April 23, 2004 - 01:21 PM

I went to thumperfaq to look up info for my WR450 and they only go up to 250 size bikes. Are all the mods the same for the 450??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wrooster

Posted April 24, 2004 - 04:03 PM

I went to thumperfaq to look up info for my WR450 and they only go up to 250 size bikes. Are all the mods the same for the 450??

tm55,

a lot of what we have written up in the 250F FAQ is directly applicable to your 450F. for example, the swingarm/linkage greasing procedure, the valve clearance adjustment process, the carb/accelerator pump tuning methods, and so on and so forth are all the same for the 450F. finally, we do have links to the '03 YZ450F and WR450F PDF manuals as well.

ps, the link to the 250F FAQ index is in my sig.

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.