CYCLE PIT STOP new store in Orange County, CA

5 replies to this topic
  • excitebike02

Posted May 22, 2002 - 10:51 AM

Cycle Pit Stop has been open for 7 days. It's not to far from where the old Racers Pit Stop use to be. I stopped in yesterday to check it out. The owners are really nice and very busy right now getting set up. They are a dirt bike, street bike, cruiser, and ATV accessory store. This shop will come in handy if you break something on your bike at Saddleback early in the day and need to make a quick 10 minute drive for that new lever, spark plug, or tire change. Stop in and say hi to the owners.

CYCLE PIT STOP phone # 714-744-4144
3404 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92869

The cross street is Prospect. They are in the same center as Blockbuster Video on the left side of Chapman(if you were driving west down Chapman). Conveniently located 1/2 mile east of the 55 Fwy on Chapman.

• Shawn_Mc

Posted May 22, 2002 - 01:57 PM

I used to work for Rich and Betty, the owners of Racers Pit, way back in the day. Total flash back. Are the owners the same, or possibly Riches brother Neal? I thought Betty got the store when Rich and her split, but that was 20+ years ago, and well, there has been several concussions since then! Could be wrong about that!

• JoeBoss

Posted May 26, 2002 - 05:56 PM

Hey Robyne and Johnny, Joeyand Cortney here saying hi and good luck on the new store. For everyone reading this, go to the store... it is awesome! Well worth it... well stocked... so go check it out because I said so... Love, JoeBoss and girl... GO CITYWIDE AUOT CARE, best damn service I've receeived...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JoeBoss

Posted May 26, 2002 - 05:57 PM

OOOPPPSSS.... GO CITYWIDE AUTO CARE.... YAY

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 27, 2002 - 03:01 AM

Shawn
I think what happened was neal ran off with betty
rich was so upset he gave up on women altogether and joined a cult called MMLA ManMotorcycleLoveAssociation.

Last I heard he lives happily with his 71 Maico and three hodaka superrats :)

Sorry its Monday, One Cup of coffe and I am waiting for me buds to show up and go riding......

Ya were all members of MMLA

• Shawn_Mc

Posted May 28, 2002 - 01:01 PM

Ego, believe me, aint nobody in they're right mind gonna run off with betty.

Last I heard Rich did have a 71 Maico. It was funny you said that.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.