needle jet settings

1 reply to this topic
  • yamie_rider

Posted May 21, 2002 - 06:37 PM

hey guys

how do you ajust your needle jet??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mark_Cantrell

Posted May 22, 2002 - 01:14 AM

By changing the clip position.

Sorry. I take of my seat and tank. I have a long 3mm allen wrench with cupped ends that let it work without being exactly aligned. I put it between the split in the frame to get to the allen bolt at the back of the carb, between the cable harness and the frame to get to the one at the front of the carb. Lift left/up on the top plate. Use 4mm allen wrench to remove the holder. Tweezers to pull up needle (just until I can 'catch' it with my fingers). Take clip off with fingernails or tweezers, put back on with fingers.

Or did you mean how do I know which clip to put it in?

Good luck,

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.