Stock Excel rear wheel for sale

4 replies to this topic
  • rvanliere

Posted May 21, 2002 - 01:24 PM

Anybody need a rear rim for a 426? I bought it with the intentions of building a rim for my studded tire in the winter when I ride on the river. It would have been alot easier to just switch wheels than removing the tires every spring/Winter . I think I want to by a complete wheel set from comes with sprockets - rotor - tire ( everything ) for $800 front and rear ( new ) . This rim that I have is in excellent condition . I paid $75 for it plus shipping . Will sell for $50 plus shipping ( Seems like a fair price ) . :)

• The_Blue_One

Posted May 21, 2002 - 02:37 PM

Is it a complete rim with hub and spokes if so i will take it

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • flyinguitars

Posted May 21, 2002 - 05:07 PM

I need a front rim. If you have one I'll buy it.

• rvanliere

Posted May 21, 2002 - 10:53 PM

Sorry this is a rim only ! no spokes or hub :)

• just_for_kicks

Posted May 27, 2002 - 05:40 AM

Hey... my rear rim is anything but straight and true so I could use a new one. If you still have it for sale I'll take it.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.