Any one want some barely used Oneal Harwear riding gear? +boots/helmet

7 replies to this topic
  • Motoist

Posted May 20, 2002 - 04:15 PM

my sponsor is about to get me some new threads. my current gear has been on a few very easy going track days, one woods ride, and a couple dual sports. included are a pair of Alpinestars M-4 Boots- size 7: Blue/white, Oneal Hardwear Pants- Size 32 which is a very versitile size, Jersey- Medium, and Gloves- Size small/8: all of which are the "rare" Larocco Desnations Colors-Blue/ Red/ Black with White Accents, except for the gloves which are Red/ Black- very patriotic. A Bieffe full face helmet that I got a couple years ago- size small, dot and snell: Red/Black/some Yellow. Also included are a pair of Oneal HP Elbow guards that are almost new, and EVS Ballistic Kidney Belt. If you have any questions let me know. I am hoping to sell them as a set, so if you have a larger hand try to get the gloves and give them to someone else. combined this stuff cost 543.00 new, so I will sell them for 265.00. Email me at motoist@hotmail.com. If you are wondering why I am selling equipment if I am sponsored it is because I am only partially sponsored, and I still need to pay for my bike, and transportation.

• thumper4life

Posted May 20, 2002 - 04:31 PM

you dont ride a 426...do you?! :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 21, 2002 - 01:59 AM

I want one elbow pad How much for that

Ya got any sisters I will pay big bucks for one of them :)

• Motoist

Posted May 21, 2002 - 04:21 PM

I do ride a wr426 actually. I also ride a klx300, a yz 125, and a ktm 200exc.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Motoist

Posted May 21, 2002 - 04:23 PM

egoahole- sorry not just one elbow pad. no sisters, but I met a big hairy guy today i bet youd like alot.

• thumper4life

Posted May 21, 2002 - 04:53 PM

ouch :)

• John_Lorenz

Posted May 22, 2002 - 02:59 AM

booboo you hurt my feelings

Since no sisters how bout yo moma

• Motoist

Posted May 22, 2002 - 04:04 PM

my moms dead you a$$ :) , have fun riding your sisters, and cousins while I lap your ass on the track. just messin- :D

good luck this sunday everyone.

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.