need some advise
Posted April 21, 2004 - 12:43 PM
1. My first question is, which exhaust insert should I get?? I like the power and sound but its just too loud.
2. I know its running lean, but what jets should I get. I'm thinking going up to a 48 pj, but dont know if I should go to a bigger main or just raise the needle?
3. Which skid plate and rad. braces are the best? Is a rad. brace and rad. guard the same thing?
Thanks for any help on these quesitons.
Posted April 21, 2004 - 12:55 PM
2. Answering a jetting question is like answering a complex algebra question. If you have more than one unknown variable (temp.,altitude, exhaust, etc.) you can not solve the equation.
3. Works connection makes a nice full protection skid plate. As for rad. braces, Devols are popular and strong, as well as Works Connections. look up rad guards/braces in the search section and you will find more info than you need to make a decision.
Posted April 21, 2004 - 01:57 PM
Posted April 21, 2004 - 02:34 PM
Posted April 21, 2004 - 04:02 PM
I bought the JD kit and, with JD's help, my bike has never run better.
Just my two cents.