Hey CueBall

14 replies to this topic
  • Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 22, 2001 - 06:45 PM

It's Mitch...

Have you sent me a copy of the video yet? If you have, cool... You need to send me your address and such so that I can get a cheque to you. Alternatively, I can electronically wire the money to you...

Let me know Bro.

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 22, 2001 - 11:40 PM

While in Rome...

Cheque is spelled check in the U.S. Randy is in Canada, but not Montreal, the french part of Canada.

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted May 23, 2001 - 09:27 PM

THANK YOU. I got my video yesterday. Sat down watched it right away. It was great to re-live the trip. The music selection was great. We have very similar tastes. I got so excited especially seeing Amasa Back (sp?) that I couldn't get to sleep for a couple of hours. Great memories except for the starting problem (girlfriend got some mileage out of that). Now I'm thinking Canada in September.

$$ I see some posts about sending checks in but I didn't see a specific amount or address. Let me know and I'll put it in the mail. Thanks again.

P.S. Kevin and Mitch- I like the "cheque" thing. When in Rome be a hedonist.

[This message has been edited by Harold in So Cal (edited 05-23-2001).]

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 23, 2001 - 10:16 AM

I rcvd my video today as well. Thanks a million!! I started to watch it but my bike (and Bill's in York, PA in 3 weeks) called my name. I am still getting it going after my carb mods over the winter.

The shots of Harold kicking his bike over had me smiling. I remember thinking what the hell is wrong w/ his bike ALL THE TIME!!

Harold, have you ever figured it out? BTW, how is your healed tongue?

'99 WZ with ALL YZ mods, de-octopused, DSP Doug Henry airbox w/ velocity stack, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action (and then fixed by me), OEM YZ tank, IMS YZ seat, carb mods by Jim Dean, Andy in OZ, & Sir "Taffy" from Jolly Old England, AMA, NESC.

[This message has been edited by NH Kevin (edited 05-23-2001).]

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 23, 2001 - 11:23 AM

Cueball - All I can say is thank you. Awesome job. Offspring & Celine Dion - what a combo. I expected to see Leonardo under one of those helmets :)

Harold - found the e-button yet?

• Bryan

Posted May 23, 2001 - 12:13 PM

I got my video in the mail yesterday and I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT TONIGHT!

Thanks so much Cueball! This is SOOOOO awesome.

I think we should all send Cueball twice the money he is asking for the video. I know it's not about the money, but maybe it'll force him to buy more goodies for his computer that will benefit us all. Like a CD burner? Then we could have the DVD version? :D :D :)

We always ask for more don't we.

Thanks again guy!

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 23, 2001 - 12:44 PM

I got the video today. This is really neat. Nice job. I wouldn't mind going myself. I'll bet the drive from Michigan would be a trip fpr sure. Where exactly is this again. What the hell, I may show up anyway.
Bryan I'll bet you never thought this web site would turn into this! This is great, talk to ya,
Dennis :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dougie

Posted May 23, 2001 - 04:36 PM

Cueball, AWESOME....

I am impressed. And it was shrink wrapped too. I noticed you kicked it off with some Hoser Rock...The Hip are great.

I'm taking mine to New Mexico this weekend...If I send you the video, can you do the same :) Thanks for the great effort.

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 23, 2001 - 05:18 PM

See Den,
I told ya. Patience my boy, patience.

I grew up in the midwest (MN) and ride out here on the east coast. I have NEVER ridden anything like Moab, that is until last October. I will never forget that trip!

Randy, thanks for recording what was in my memory!!

Posted May 23, 2001 - 10:07 PM

Cueball, got the vidieo today and had to wait until after rehersal to watch. Kept me up way too late. AWESOME! :) When are you guys planning to go back? I want to make that trip. This vidieo was better than Crusty Demons IMO! Thanks, Paul
P.S. Checks in the mail! Don't worry if I over pay. Keep the money it was worth every penny and then some! Thanks for a great production. Paul

• John

Posted May 24, 2001 - 05:13 AM

GREAT video, I almost started to pack last nite for another trip. My wife said to tell you she enjoyed the music selection.
The Canadian trails looked great; the type of trails I ride at home but without the snow and the scenery.
Is there any talk of a Northern trail ride this summer?
BTY, Lowrider John has lost 35#, my 520 is also sprung stiffer than the DRZ.
The check is in the mail, well maybe by tommorow.
John 520 EXC
(The rider formally known as John 300 EXC or John 400 DRZ)

• KerryT

Posted May 24, 2001 - 07:21 AM

Hey Cueball, I got the tape 2 days ago and I love it. It's been about 9 months since we were there in Moab but watching the video makes it feel like yesterday. I appreciate all the hard work that you put into it. I agree with Bryan, we should give you double the price so you can go buy some beers on us!

Jake did you ever find that quarter you were looking for?

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted May 24, 2001 - 11:05 AM

CUE FOR PRESIDENT!! Oh, that's right you're Canadian. Oh well... :D NICE job on the video man! And where did you get that music? I thought all you guys listened to up there was Loverboy..... :) Let me tell you my wife was rockin' to the soundtrack last night! The funny & dry narration was killing me! Especially the one about Jake searching for spare change and also the fact the camera rider's fender changes color on the third day, but only if Pumpkin can get lucky enough to squeeze out a wheelie. I'm glad someone had the foresight to record the event. Can I still make payment via pay-pal? If so what e-mail address is on your account?
Thanks again for your effort and I hope to see you in Montana. I can't make the Canada run as I will be in northern Quebec caribou hunting.

• cueball

Posted May 24, 2001 - 02:16 PM

Hey guys, I didn't reply sooner cause I just got back in the door from Vegas.

Mitch, the tape is on the way...yours just has farther to go! Here's the funny thing about shipping: of all the vids sent, the most expensive shipping was within Canada! What can you say about Canada Post, eh?

I'm glad it's bringing back the memories, or bringing out the desire to check out Moab for those who weren't there! FYI, after I sent them out I cracked one of the spares & checked it out myself. The duplication process clearly needs a little work, cause the picture & sound quality was way better on the digital originals. I suppose that's no surprise, but I don't think the jumpiness should be expected. Oh well, next time I'll do the quality control check BEFORE I send them (and perhaps use a different company).

Mike & Mitch, I'll send you my Paypad info tomorrow when I'm in the office. My estimate of $10 was pretty accurate. It was actually a bit less, but I'll put any extra toward the additional hard drive I had to buy! Those sending checks, and those sending cheques :D you can find my address on the sheet included with the vid. Let me know if you can't find it & I'll email it to you.

John, there's definitely talk of a Northern ride on September 7-9 (come a few days early, or leave a few days late...we'll be there if there's interest). Everybody's welcome! You were awesome on that lowered :) DRZ, you must be scary on the 520!

P.S. I've been scattering loose change all over the trails up here, on the off chance that Jake gets the Sept Kitchen Pass :D

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted May 24, 2001 - 02:50 PM

brutal, cueball, brutal.

but I love it :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.