pics of my 426 extreme makeover

24 replies to this topic
  • LapDogMX

Posted April 21, 2004 - 03:29 PM

Looks great. I have those graphics too. :)

• lacofdfireman

Posted April 21, 2004 - 03:52 PM

If anyone finds those bar risers that is on this bike let me know where. I need some of those.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TexasDirtNap

Posted April 21, 2004 - 05:29 PM

That bike is cleaner than a Satch special !! Very nice, even a satch special is nice.

Flyinguitars, that looks like a labor of love. Very nice. :D :)

• yz_for_me

Posted April 22, 2004 - 04:08 AM

What company are the graphics on your bike they are pretty clean. :)

Be careful if you buy these off ebay. The guy has been known to screw people. I know from personal experience. I don't want to rehasth this topic, but if your thinking about getting them you may want to check out these threads first.

Thread 1

Thread 2

• jchantzWR400F

Posted April 22, 2004 - 05:42 AM

What company are the graphics on your bike they are pretty clean. :)

Be careful if you buy these off ebay. The guy has been known to screw people. I know from personal experience. I don't want to rehasth this topic, but if your thinking about getting them you may want to check out these threads first.

Thread 1

Thread 2

I would obviously agree......

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.