Paragon MX track

4 replies to this topic
  • Sxdude

Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:12 AM

paragon was supposed to build a motocross track. Does anyone know if this was done?

• gxdragon

Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:56 AM

They had some delays I think it's supposed to be done sometime this summer. I forgot exactly when, if I can find the date I'll post it.

• gxdragon

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:02 AM

Ok, this is what I found when I went back to some old posts from a guy that does tours there.

"OK Heres the latest on the MX tracks at Paragon....They will not be there by May, but the tracks should be open before summer. It looks like DirtWurx will be building the tracks for them, so once started, they will be completed within a few weeks. Plans are for a natural terrain MX track, an expert level track, an intermediate track, an ATV track, and supercross style track."

sounds good! :)

• Sxdude

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:53 AM

Ok, this is what I found when I went back to some old posts from a guy that does tours there.

"OK Heres the latest on the MX tracks at Paragon....They will not be there by May, but the tracks should be open before summer. It looks like DirtWurx will be building the tracks for them, so once started, they will be completed within a few weeks. Plans are for a natural terrain MX track, an expert level track, an intermediate track, an ATV track, and supercross style track."

sounds good! :)

i just got this email.

Yes, but the park changed ownership in February, and the new owners are not planning to put one in. There are still plans to do a track, but by a different company and we were told at the beginning of the year that it would be done by the end of Spring and they haven't even started it, so we do not know when or even if it will ever happen.

Thanks.

Paragon Adventure Park
P.O. Box 798
Hazleton, Pa 18201
(570) 384-0550
(570) 384-0551
www.paragonap.com

• randyWRF

Posted 21 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

Keep dreamin' Tony...keep dreamin'! :)
Randy

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.