Flex bars on a 426?

3 replies to this topic
  • bhracing

Posted April 20, 2004 - 07:18 PM

I have a 02 426, and I am thinking of getting a set of flexx bars. I heard it helps with vibration and arm pump to a certain degree. Does anyone have them installed, how are they working and from pictures I have seen, can you put a pair of hand guards on them? I dont do much mx. I race all summer doing enduros, alot of rocks, ruts, and roots really anything that the sick minds of the promoters can have you going over. :jawdrop:braaaaap

• aford541

Posted April 20, 2004 - 07:34 PM

I run these http://www.rg3suspen...ipleClamps.aspx
they work real good and you can run any handlebar.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • oldbones

Posted April 20, 2004 - 07:39 PM

Yes, these bars rock. I have tried them on my buddies (RIDE) 250f, and was way impressed. And, yes, you can mount handguards, but I don't know what all brands will work. I know that Rooster Performance has been working on handguards for those bars, so try contacting Kelly at: WWW.RoosterPerformance.com

Or, PM him, his TT name is RIDE. He can hook you up, I am sure. :)

• bhracing

Posted April 21, 2004 - 07:41 AM

Thanks for the reply. :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.