FMF Factory 4

3 replies to this topic
  • silveradoss

Posted April 20, 2004 - 03:14 PM

Just a little FYI, I threw my Factory 4 on today and it fit like a glove, It's about 4 inches shorter than stock and a couple pounds lighter and its anodized blue :) It sounds a little louder than stock but I just putted around the yard, I'll get a good ride in this weekend to really see how loud it is. Like I said just a little FYI.

• revolucien

Posted April 20, 2004 - 04:51 PM

I put mine on a couple weeks ago and it hits sweet. Like you said a little louder but, you can definitely feel the weight difference, specially in the air. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Sean_McCutcheon

Posted April 21, 2004 - 01:49 AM

Did you guys just put the silencer on or did you put the FMF header pipe on too?

• revolucien

Posted April 21, 2004 - 05:22 AM

did the whole deal and used the 165 mainjet i'm in new orleans so i'd consider that below sea level :) i used the power bomb before on my 426 and it made a difference even without changing the silencer

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.