RED STICKER

5 replies to this topic
  • crayztwentyseven

Posted April 20, 2004 - 03:04 PM

I know it is a long shot but do any of you have any suggestions to getting around the red sticker. :) I could not go to prarie city the other day, :D I will do just about whatever it takes to get a green sticker.....HELP.

• redrider650r

Posted April 20, 2004 - 03:28 PM

go buy a 2002 model bike, dont be one of those riders who puts on any old green sticker that they can get their hands on :)

• skthom2320

Posted April 20, 2004 - 05:57 PM

At this point the only thing you can do is have a 2002 or older bike or one that is green sticker legal (CRF250X etc.).

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • redrider650r

Posted April 21, 2004 - 04:52 PM

Lots of people are getting the CRF250X(green sticker) and basically converting it to the CRF250R with a few modifications, mainly the cam, pipe, jetting and a few others.

• crayztwentyseven

Posted April 21, 2004 - 05:00 PM

I have an 03 450f, and I like it wherever I go, does anybody know anything about using a 2002 426 frame? :D Then I could legally get a greenie, but is this hard to do? :)

• yzf450jack

Posted April 22, 2004 - 01:20 PM

There is places in california you can ride all year long places managed by US forest service (Federal land) i just have to drive 3 hours to get there

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.