throttle stop for 2004 WR 450 F

2 replies to this topic
  • trunkmonkey55

Posted April 20, 2004 - 07:44 AM

I just Bought a 2004 WR450F and noticed my throttle is short and keep hearing about a throttle kit or to grind something down. Can anybody help me learn alittle more about my bike. Thanks :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jerryls

Posted April 20, 2004 - 07:53 AM

It's all here: http://www.thumperfaq.com/sitemap.htm

• tcmII

Posted April 20, 2004 - 08:43 AM

I have a Yamaha throttle stop for the YZ that fits your bike. I bought it for my 1998 WR400 and it does not fit. It is brand new I took it out of the package and then discovered it would not work.

I also have a brand new Zip-Ty pilot screw, purchased right here from TT, with the same problem.

All of the them are new. I have all of the original packaging and instructions. If I got what I paid for them I would be happy.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.