Holeshot Device: $10, Holeshot: Priceless

1 reply to this topic
  • Yz426King

Posted May 17, 2002 - 05:10 PM

Yea, I made my Holeshot device for less than 10 bucks. It works, compresses the front end by a full two inches. Got the roost guard flap covering the window and all. Didnt actually cost me a thing, had all the parts lying around. Wouldnt you like to know how I made it? :) I might have to submit this one to MM393.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted May 18, 2002 - 02:53 AM

I have been meaning to make one...but havent had the time. I gotta build a dirtbike crate after work today for a friend and hopefully riding tomorrow.

You got some pics/writeup? I will post it on my site just send it to motoman393@hotmail.com I cant wait to see it,

Garrett

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.