2002 WR 426 parts wanted and mods question

2 replies to this topic
  • Blue Man

Posted April 19, 2004 - 01:14 PM

I race a WR in the California desert,I have really bashed the crud out of my bike and I need some parts.

Complete kickstand or mount and spring- I broke mine in a few places hitting rocks.

compression release lever- broken

side pannels

Some questions, I have only done the throttle stop and I am thinking of finally doing the the other stuff. What do you all suggest, BK,Grey wire, Jetting for 3000 to 5000 feet, I have a stock YZ pipe, will it help or just reduce weight.

Can someone give me a good idea of what to do to this thing? I live and ride mostly at 3000 to 3800 feet.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FTD

Posted April 19, 2004 - 01:41 PM

I paid $11 for a decom lever at a dealer...

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 19, 2004 - 01:57 PM

I have the stock stuff off my 99, if it's the same just pay shipping :) no side panels avaiable

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.